CINCINNATI (April 16, 2013) — Join the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Sunday, April 21, for a special brunch in the Riverfront Club at Great American Ball Park featuring Big Red Machine relief pitching ace Rawly Eastwick.
The brunch will take place from 10:45 am to 1 pm prior to the Reds taking on the Miami Marlins at 1:10 pm.
Eastwick, a closer for the Big Red Machine, earned a win and a save in the Reds’ sweep of the Pirates in the 1975 NLCS and was credited with two wins and a save in the win over Boston in the ‘75 World Series.
Your ticket to the Baseball Brunch includes:
- • Brunch buffet in the exclusive Riverfront Club starting at 11 am
- • Discussion and Q&A session with Rawly Eastwick
- • Opportunity to meet and pose for a photo with Rawly
- • Commemorative matted photo autographed by Rawly
- • Field Box game ticket to the Reds vs. Marlins, April 21 (1:10 pm)
For more information and to order tickets call 513-765-7921 or visit www.redsmuseum.org.