The Reds will be giving away 25,000 2015 MLB All-Star bobbleheads at the Saturday, Aug. 23 Reds vs. Atlanta Braves game (7:10 pm) at Great American Ball Park.
“The Reds are excited to partner with MLB to offer this exclusive bobblehead commemorating Cincinnati as the host of the MLB All-Star Game in 2015,” said Phil Castellini, Reds Chief Operating Officer. The bobblehead will be the first giveaway item the Reds will make available to fans bearing the yet-tobe- released 2015 MLB All-Star logo.
This limited-edition collectible is the latest addition to the 2014 Reds bobblehead series:
• Sat., May 10 – Homer Bailey Dual No-Hitter Bobblehead, presented by Unilever (Reds. vs. Rockies, 7:10 pm)
• Wed., June 7 – Aroldis Chapman Bobblehead, presented by Coca-Cola (Reds vs. Giants, 7:10 pm)
• Sat., July 21 – Ken Griffey Jr. 500th Home Run Bobblehead, presented by Cincinnati Bell (Reds vs.Blue Jays, 4:10 pm)
• Sat., July 12 – Billy Hamilton Bobblehead, presented by PNC Bank (Reds vs. Pirates, 7:15 pm)
• Wed., Aug. 6 – Jay Bruce Bobblehead (Reds vs. Indians, 7:10 pm)
• Sat., Aug. 23 – MLB All-Star Bobblehead (Reds. vs. Braves, 7:10 pm)
Reds promotional schedule for 2014: http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=cin