May the Force be with you as Reds fans journey to a galaxy far, far away for a weekend full of STAR WARS™ fun and excitement. The ballpark will come alive with characters and music from
the iconic film series as the Reds look to prove themselves as Jedi Masters against the Brewers.
All weekend long, characters will be at the ballpark. Among the characters scheduled to appear are Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker and Stormtroopers.
Friday, May 2, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Darth Vader will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game.
• Tonight’s Rozzi’s post-game fireworks show soundtrack features music from the entire STAR WARS™ saga and will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game. Presented by Frisch’s Big Boy.
• #RedsSocial Night: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package that includes a Field Box ticket and exclusive STAR WARS™ mug for just $30, presented by Cincinnati.com. STAR WARS™ characters also will be seated in this section during the game. Tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
Saturday, May 3, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Free exclusive STAR WARS™ & Reds themed shirt (adult XL) featuring Mr. Redlegs, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 to the first 20,000 fans. Presented by Kahn’s.
• Ten-year-old Toby Foster from Lexington, Ky. will throw out a ceremonial first pitch in his Stormtrooper costume. Toby is currently battling mitochondrial disease and is a huge fan of both
the Reds and STAR WARS™.
Sunday, May 4, 2014 (May the 4th Be With You) – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 4:10 p.m.
• Free exclusive STAR WARS™ and Reds themed poster featuring Mr. Red, Yoda and Darth
Vader to the first 20,000 fans.
• A STAR WARS™ character will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game.
Be sure and stay tuned to 1220 AM WSLM COUNTRY and WSLM 97.9 FM for your chance to win Reds tickets.