The Cincinnati Reds announced the promotional schedule for the 2015 season that includes nine bobbleheads, 14 fireworks shows and a new kids poster series at 10 Sundayhome games.
Opening Night – Wed., April 8 – Reds vs. Pirates, 7:10 pm
- Reds players and coaches walk the red carpet in the Kroger Fan Zone to meet and greet with fans
- 2015 Reds Team Calendar fan giveaway
- Postgame Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks show
- Every Friday night features a post-game fireworks show from Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks
Super Saturdays: New for 2015 – premium giveaway every Saturday and more bobbleheads (nine) than ever before:
- April 11 vs. Cardinals: Todd Frazier Bobblehead
- April 25 vs. Cubs: Commemorative Nasty Boys Triple Bobblehead
- May 16 vs. Giants: Johnny Bench “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead (one of three)
- May 30 vs. Nationals: Billy Hamilton Bobblehead
- June 6 vs. Padres: Barry Larkin “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead (two of three)
- June 20 vs. Marlins: Brandon Phillips Bobblehead
- July 4 vs. Brewers: 2015 All-Star Drawstring Bag
- July 18 vs. Indians: Reds T-Shirt
- Aug. 1 vs. Pirates: Devin Mesoraco Bobblehead
- Aug. 22 vs. Diamondbacks: Tony Perez Day, Tony Perez Replica Statue
- Sept. 5 vs. Brewers: Reds Stein (German Heritage Night)
- Sept. 12 vs. Cardinals: “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead TBA (three of three)
- Sept. 26 vs. Mets: 2015 Reds All-Star Player Bobblehead TBA
- Enjoy family days at the ballpark with face painters, circus performers and more
- Giveaways for kids on every Sunday, including a series of Reds player posters
- Run the Bases Days for all fans on April 12, June 7 and Sept. 27
- Family ticket offer every Sunday
2015 Reds tickets ON SALE NOW:
- Season Ticket Plans: Want tickets to the 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® at Great American Ball Park? Guarantee your chance to buy ALL-STAR GAME® tickets by purchasing Reds half-season ticket plans and above starting at under $9 per seat.
- 13-Game Mini Plans: Three to choose from (13 Fridays, 13 Saturdays or 13 Sundays) and each plan includes one ticket to the 2015 T-Mobile All-Star FanFest®
- “Nasty Boys” Pick-6 Plan: Guarantee the new “Nasty Boys” triple bobblehead featuring 1990 relief pitchers Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers when you buy the Nasty Boys Pick-6 plan, presented by McDonald’s®. This six-game ticket plan includes the Sat., April 25 Reds vs. Cubs game (Nasty Boys bobblehead night), six free McDonald’s® Extra Value Meals® and five additional regular season home games of your choice, exclusions apply. Save up to 28% with this first ever Reds commemorative triple bobblehead.
Single game tickets are scheduled to go on sale Feb. 28.
The full 2015 promotional schedule can be found at reds.com/promotions.