The 2015 Little Miss, Junior Miss and Miss Country Girl pageant will take place in the Brown/Vernon Fire House on Friday, June 5, at 6 p.m.
The categories are Little Miss (girls in grades four-five), Junior Miss Country Girl (grades six-eight) and Miss Country Girl (grades nine-12).
The pageant is open to all Washington County girls, and each participant must have a sponsor. Deadline to enter is Friday May 22. Contestants will be contacted after that time with information concerning practices.
The rules are as follows:
- Any Country Girl contestant who gets in trouble with the law during preparations or during her reign if she wins will be disqualified.
- Any contestant who becomes pregnant or is pregnant during the time of pageant preparation will be disqualified.
- Any winner who becomes pregnant during her reign will forfeit her title to the next runner-up.
- Any winner who posts inappropriate messages or photos about themselves or others on any social media website will forfeit her title to the next runner-up
- All winners are expected to participate in the Hoedown parade and other festival activities, as asked by the festival committee.
Miss Country Girl is also expected to represent Campbellsburg in as many area parades as possible.
To enter call Darlena Knapp, 812-755-5206.