Officers attempting to serve an arrest warrant Thursday and not only found their suspect, but additionally found heroin and drug paraphernalia.
Around 9:15 A.M. Thursday, Trooper Brock Werne, along with Dubois County Sheriff’s Deputies, attempted to serve an arrest warrant at 8332 Sinclair Road, Birdseye.
The warrant, issued by Clinton County, Indiana, was on Ashley Mae Worth, 26, Frankfort, IN for a probation violation. Officers located Worth inside the residence and placed her into custody. While inside, officers located a syringe containing a quantity of heroin.
Worth was transported to the Crawford County Jail without incident. She will be held on the local charges before being extradited to Clinton County for the probation violation.
The following charges were filed:
– Possession of a Narcotic Drug (Heroin), Level 6 Felony
– Possession of a Syringe, Level 6 Felony
– Possession of Paraphernalia, Class A Misdemeanor
– Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class A Misdemeanor
– Warrant, Clinton County, Probation Violation