Today representatives for Meghan Trainor announced the cancellation of the remaining tour dates for the “MTrain Tour” including her scheduled appearance tonight, Tuesday, August 11 for the Shane Co. Concert Series in the Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Trainor released the following statement via social media:
“To all my fans—I was being careful and taking precautions, but I have hemorrhaged my vocal cord again. I got bronchitis and have been coughing a lot and that pushed it over the edge. Sadly, I will need to cancel the remainder of my tour and get surgery to finally fix this once and for all. I am devastated, scared, and so sorry. I LOVE touring and seeing your beautiful faces every night. I am determined to do what it takes to get better and come back around stronger than ever. I love you, and thank you for all of your understanding, love and support. “
All patrons who have previously purchased tickets to see Trainor will be eligible for a refund. Refunds are available at the point of purchase or through the outlet where sales were made. Patrons who purchased tickets online via Ticketmaster, should contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. Those that purchased admission tickets to the Indiana State Fair will be able to redeem those for admission on any of the remaining days of the Indiana State Fair running through August 23.
The Shane Co. Concert Series has four other shows scheduled this week:
- Garrison Keillor– Wednesday, August 12, $60, $55, $35, & $30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias– Thursday, August 13, $55, $45, & $39 at7:30 p.m.
- Jake Owen with special guest Parmalee– Friday, August 14, $55 & $45 at 8 p.m.
- 93.9 The Beat Summer Jam– Juvenile, SWV, Naughty by Nature, Da Brat, Digital Underground featuring Shock G, Rob Base—Saturday, August 15, $29.93 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Indiana Farmers Coliseum Box Office hours are 8 AM – 7 PM for the remainder of the Fair but normal Box Office hours are 10 AM-5PM Mondaythrough Friday. For information please visit our website,indianastatefair.com.