Celebrate all weekend, register for FREE fan events, and purchase affordable championship tickets!
Tickets on sale now for as low as $35!
INDIANAPOLIS – The weekend of the Women’s Final Four in Indianapolis will serve as a celebration of the sport of women’s basketball, with the Division I semifinal and championship games on April 3 and April 5, as well as the Division II and III national championship games also played at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on April 4. For the first time in women’s basketball history, all three of these divisional championships will be decided in the same city and venue.
As part of the excitement, free events for fans of all ages will begin on Friday, April 1.
FREE EVENTS FOR FANS OF ALL AGES:
- Tourney TownTM presented by Capital One®
When: Friday, April 1 – Sunday, April 3 | Times Vary
Where: Indianapolis Convention Center
Admission: FREE for fans of all ages
Event details: Tourney TownTM is a fan fest for fans of all ages! Presented by Capital One, fan fest is a festival within a festival jam packed with youth clinics, 3v3 tournaments, giveaways, concerts, interactive games, special appearances, autograph signings and much more! Tourney Town’s Lifestyle Lounge will feature a Coaches’ Cook-Off on Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3. For more information visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour
- Beyond the Baseline: Advancing Women Summit
When: Friday, April 1 – Tuesday, April 5 | Times Vary
Where: Locations Vary
Admission: Most events are FREE, pre‐registration is required
Event Details: Much like the season, Beyond the Baseline culminates Women’s Final Four weekend in Indianapolis with the Advancing Women Summit. Participate in one of the various professional development and networking events on the schedule. Celebrate women’s basketball and women’s advancement by joining an inspiration and motivating event. For more information visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour
- POWERADE NCAA Youth Clinics
When: Saturday, April 2 – Sunday, April 3 | Times Vary
Where: Various Locations
Admission: FREE for 3 – 8 graders, but online pre‐registration is required
Event details: Jump‐start your basketball skills with a FREE POWERADE NCAA Youth Clinic. Special programming includes conditioning and life skills from NCAA coaches and student‐athletes. Each participant will receive a FREE t‐shirt and other promotional items. For more information visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour
- Women’s Final Four Bounce fueled by POWERADE
When: Saturday, April 2 | 1:30 p.m.
Where: Course begins at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and ends at Tourney TownTM presented by Capital One® Admission: FREE for kids aged 18 and under, online pre‐registration is required
Event details: Bounce into Women’s Final Four action with the NCAA Bounce fueled by POWERADE. Kids 18 and under are invited to participate in this unique and FREE event, joining thousands of fans dribbling their way down Georgia Street. The first 2,000 participants will receive a FREE basketball and t‐shirt.
For more information visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour
- Super Saturday
When: Saturday, April 2
Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Admission: FREE for fans of all ages
Event details: Get up close and personal to the Women’s Final Four action during Super Saturday. This FREE event includes open practices, team autograph sessions presented by AT&T, the WBCA Coaches All‐America Team announcement and much more! For more information visit NCAA.com/WomensFinalFour
- Division I Championship Dates:
Sunday, April 3, National Semifinals, 6 and 8:30 p.m. local time (EST) on ESPN and ESPN2.
Tuesday, April 5, National Championship, 8:30 p.m. local time (EST) on ESPN.
- Division II and III Championships:
Monday, April 4 at 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
All games will be played at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in downtown Indianapolis.
- Tickets for the 2016 NCAA Women’s Final Four in Indianapolis are on sale now and available at NCAA.com/WBBTickets.
- Individual single-session tickets are available for as low as $35.
- Individual all-session tickets, starting at $75, give patrons access to two national semifinal games on Sunday, April 3 and the national championship game on Tuesday, April 5.
- Tickets for Division II and III championship games are also available for purchase at NCAA.com.
- Women’s Final Four ticket packages are also available through PrimeSport, the official ticket and hospitality provider of the 2016 NCAA Women’s Final Four. VIP packages can include game tickets, hospitality and travel options. Visit www.NCAA.com/VIP for more information.