SHARE

Here is the old New Philadelphia McClellan General Store that now resides in the Pioneer Village @ the John Hay Center.

According to Washington County Historian Jeremy Elliott, picture is from around 1920, the store stayed in operation from 1866-1974, it was donated to us through the influence of

Coach Everett Dean in 1976 and Finally planted in its current location in 1980.  unnamed