If you’re looking to file to run for open school board slots at Eastern, Salem and West Washington, you need to see Washington County Clerk Shirley Batt before noon Friday, August. 26.
Here are the filings so far:
East Washington School Corp. – (Vote for one (1) in each twp./town)
- Polk Twp. – Thomas K. Coats 4996 S. Fire Lane Rd. Pekin IN 47165
- Polk Twp. – Ray Ramsey 7975 E. Hurst Rd. Pekin IN 47165
- Town of Pekin – Jeff Clem Jr. 728 S. Gobbler Knob Rd. Pekin IN 47165
There are no incumbents listed so far.
Salem Community Schools – (Vote for four (4) at large candidates)
- Mark E. “Bubba” Abbott 2347 S. James St. Salem IN 47167 (INCUMBENT)
- Erika Garloch 2497 N. New Hope Rd. Salem IN 47167 (INCUMBENT)
- Ron Haendiges 105 Lacey Ct. Salem IN 47167
- Steven R. Motsinger 1275 Patience Lane Salem IN 47167 (INCUMBENT)
- Jason K. Pepmeier 2997 E. Magnolia Ct. Salem IN 47167
- Aaron “Spud” Schocke 6214 N. State Rd. 135 Salem IN 47167
- Lacy Tucker 1853 N. New Hope Rd. Salem IN 47167
Mark Abbott, Steve Motsinger and Erika Garloch are incumbents.
West Washington School Corp. – (Vote for one (1) in each township)
- Madison Twp. – Aaron P. Dennis 180 E. Main St. Campbellsburg IN 47108
- Posey Twp. – Anthony A. Cardwell Jr. 9502 S. Cedar Ln. Hardinsburg IN 47125
- Vernon Twp. – Salvatore (Sal) Sama 2001 S. West Wash. Sch. Rd. Salem 47167
There are no incumbents filed so far in this race.
WSLMRADIO.COM will have the final filings Friday afternoon.