Since 1991, the Indiana State Police Alliance, through its Cops for Kids program, has been able to assist our Indiana youth by funding programs around the state.
The ISPA prides itself in building relationships between Indiana’s youth and our member Indiana State Troopers.
Building better and stronger communities by teaming local Troopers with the youth in their communities is a benefit that is priceless.
In 2016, ISPA Cops for Kids has assisted the following programs:
- New Carlisle Wesleyan Church Youth Program – New Carlisle
- South Ripley Lady Raider Basketball Program – Versailles
- Indiana Raptors Youth Travel Baseball – Greenville
- Rochester Youth Wrestling – Rochester
- Mount Vernon (Posey) Youth Soccer Club – Mt. Vernon
- Elite Softball Club – Kendallville
- Ice All Stars Cheerleading – Westfield
- Trooper Patrick Bartram Christmas for Kids – Indianapolis
- Mount Vernon (Hancock) H. S. Jr Varsity Volleyball – Fortville
- Pendleton Youth Basketball – Pendleton
- Wapahani Girls Soccer – Wapahani
- Crown Point Panthers Youth Football – Crown Point
The next round of grants will be given in March 2017 with applications being received in February of 2017. If you wish to make a donation to assist the ISPA and its Cops for Kids program, please contact the ISPA office by phone, 316-626- 0929, by mail at 1415 Shelby St, Indianapolis, 46203, or by email at [email protected]