The search of a residence resulted in a Tell City man being behind bars on numerous narcotics charges.
Arrested was Heath W. Pieper, 33, of Tell City, IN.
He was charged with:
– Possession of Methamphetamine, Level 6 Felony
– Possession of a Hypodermic Needle (x2), Level 6 Felony
– Possession of a Legend Drug (x6), Level 6 Felony
– Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Level 6 Felony
– Possession of a Synthetic Drug with a Prior Conviction, Level 6 Felony
– Possession of Synthetic Drugs, Class A Misdemeanor
– Possession of Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor
Master Trooper Trey Lytton and Senior Trooper Robbie Lambert conducted a probation search at 802 Traphagen Drive in Tell City.
During a search of the home, troopers found 33 year old Heath Pieper to be in possession of methamphetamine, hypodermic syringes, synthetic drugs, six different types of legend drugs, and drug paraphernalia.
Pieper was taken into custody without incident and lodged in the Perry County Jail.
Troopers were assisted by a Perry County Sheriff’s Deputy and an Indiana Conservation Officer.