Last Friday, just before 10:30 am, the Indiana State Police Bloomington District investigated an anonymous tip they had received on heroin use on Old Richardson Road in Monroe County.
Upon speaking with the resident of the home, Danielle Morris, troopers observed a loaded hypodermic syringe sticking out of Morris’s pocket.
Arrested was Danielle Morris, 23 of Bloomington and charged with:
- Possession of Heroin – Level 5 Felony
- Possession of Hypodermic Syringe – Level 6 Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance – Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Paraphernalia – Class C Misdemeanor
- After obtaining consent to search the residence, approximately 7 grams of heroin, hypodermic syringes, and drug paraphernalia were located.
Morris was arrested and incarcerated at the Monroe County Jail.
Investigating Troopers included S/Trp. Chris Griggs, S/Trp. Allen Deel, Trp. Julie Deel, and Probationary Trooper Matt Hatchett.