Yesterday evening just before 10 o’clock, Trooper Gabe Bault conducted a traffic stop for a violation along South Rogers Street, near Rockport Road.
Upon his approach to the stopped vehicle, Trooper Bault detected the odor of marijuana.
During the course of the traffic stop, other indicators of criminal activity were also observed.
A search of the vehicle revealed not only the marijuana, but also methamphetamine, three different types of controlled substance pills and drug paraphernalia.
The driver, Michael Reynolds, 53 of Bloomington was arrested and incarcerated at the Monroe County Jail on the following drug related charges;
- Possession of Methamphetamine (Level 6 felony)
- Possession of Schedule 2 Controlled Substance (Level 6 felony)
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance (Level 6 felony)
- Possession of Schedule 4 Controlled Substance (Class A Misdemeanor) (2)
- Possession of Marijuana (Class A Misdemeanor)
- Possession of Paraphernalia (C Misdemeanor)