On February 4, 2018, Clark County Sheriff’s Office Officers were dispatched to a potential reckless driver in the area of US 31 and Stansifer Ave., Clarksville, Indiana.
Sandra L. Robinson, 33 years of age, New Albany, Indiana was arrested and charged with:
- Dealing in Methamphetamine, Level 2 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine over 28 grams, Level 3 Felony
- Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Level 6 Felony
- Possession of a Legend Drug, Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Paraphernalia, C Misdemeanor
Upon locating the vehicle and conducting a traffic stop on the vehicle, the driver of the vehicle was identified as Sandra Robinson.
During the investigation Ms. Robinson admitted to smoking methamphetamine earlier in the day.
A consensual search was conducted on the vehicle, where officers located 44.5 grams of methamphetamine packaged in several separate baggies, digital weighing scales, drug paraphernalia, and 31 Sildenafil tablets.