Early Thursday morning at approximately 1:15, Trooper Tyler Widner was patrolling US 41 near Veterans Memorial Parkway when he observed the driver of a 2005 Chevrolet following another vehicle too closely.
Arrested and Charged was: Tony Hall, 31, Henderson, KY
- Dealing Marijuana, Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Meth, Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Meth, Level 5 Felony
- Possession of a Handgun without a Permit, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Marijuana, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Class A Misdemeanor
The vehicle was stopped on Veterans Memorial Parkway near Shawnee Avenue.
During a search of the vehicle officers found a revolver inside the center console. Hall does not have a permit to legally possess a handgun.
A further search revealed five grams of meth, 65 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Hall was also driving on a suspended driver’s license. He was arrested and taken to the Vanderburgh County Jail where he is currently being held without bond.
Arresting Officer: Trooper Tyler Widner, Indiana State Police
Assisting Agency: Evansville Police Department
All criminal defendants are to be presumed innocent until, and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.