Early this morning at aproximately 2:00, Trooper Tyler Widner attempted to stop Rasheen Middleton, 30, of Evansville, for a license plate violation on Diamond Avenue near First Avenue. Middleton failed to stop and continued south on Fulton Avenue reaching approximately 100 mph.
The vehicle continued south on SE Riverside Drive until coming to a final rest at Oak Street after driving over a concrete median.
‘/tMiddleton fled on foot, but he was located in a nearby garage by an Evansville Police K-9 unit. He was taken to the Vanderburgh County where he is currently being held without bond.
Arrested and Charges:
- Rasheen Middleton, 30, Evansville, IN
- Resisting Law Enforcement with a Vehicle, Level 6 Felony
- Resisting Law Enforcement, Class A Misdemeanor
- Driving While Intoxicated, Refusal, Class C Misdemeanor
- Driving While Suspended, Class A Misdemeanor
- Reckless Driving, Class A Misdemeanor
Investigating Officer: Trooper Tyler Widner, Indiana State Police
Assisting Agency: Evansville Police