Yesterday afternoon at approximately 2:30, Trooper Tyler Widner was patrolling I-69 near Green River Road when he stopped the driver of a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan for failing to signal a lane change and for failing to signal when exiting onto Green River Road.
The driver was identified as Jeffrey L. Sinnett, 40, of Evansville. During the traffic stop Widner discovered approximately six grams of methamphetamine, 3 ecstasy pills, a muscle relaxer pill, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Sinnett refused to submit to a chemical test. He was arrested and taken to the Vanderburgh County Jail where he is currently being held without bond.
Arrested and Charges:
- Jeffrey L. Sinnett, 40, Evansville, IN
- Dealing Methamphetamine, Level 3 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine, Level 4 Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Marijuana, Class B Misdemeanor
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor
- Driving While Intoxicated, Refusal, Class C Misdemeanor
- Driving While Intoxicated Endangerment, Class A Misdemeanor
Arresting Officer: Trooper Tyler Widner, Indiana State Police
Assisting Officer: Trooper Chase Eaton, Indiana State Police