A 42-year-old Salem man was found passed out in his vehicle Tuesday and arrested for several drug charges.
Larry McKinney, 42, Salem, was found passed out in the driver’s seat of his vehicle that was reported along the side of Hardinsburg/Livonia Road.
He was arrested and charged with:
- Dealing in Methamphetamine, Level 2 Felony.
- Possession of Methamphetamine, Level 3 Felony.
- Possession of Paraphernalia, Class A Misdemeanor.
- Carrying a handgun without being licensed with a felony conviction, Level 5 Felony
- Possession of Marijuana w/ a prior conviction, Class A Misdemeanor Possession of syringe, Level 6 Felony
At approximately 4:25am, Deputy Lucas Gray and Deputy Allen Taylor responded to a call about the car.
When deputies arrived on scene, they found McKinney passed out in the driver’s seat.
During their investigation deputies located a gun, methamphetamine, paraphernalia, and over $1,000 cash.
McKinney was taken to the Washington County Detention Center.