Filings continue for the upcoming May 5 Primary Election in Washington County.
Keeley R. Stingel has filed and is certified for the Republican ballot for the 2020 Primary to run for County Council, At-Large seat. She has also filed and is certified to run for State Convention Delegate on the Republican ballot.
Judith Wiesenauer has filed and is certified to run on the Democratic ballot for State Convention Delegate.
- Stephanie K. Rockey, Clerk – Republican
- Shirley Batt, Treasurer – Democrat
- Peg Schell, Coroner – Republican
- Phillip D. (Phil) Marshall, Commissioner- Dist. 1 – Republican
- Rick Roberts, Commissioner- Dist. 3 – Republican
- Mark E. (Bubba) Abbott- County Council, At-large – Republican
- Emily Rodman, Surveyor – Republican