Last night and early this morning, Indiana State Police conducted a saturation patrol targeting dangerous and impaired drivers throughout Knox County.
Between 9:30 last night and 3:30 this morning, troopers issued 18 traffic tickets, 33 warnings and arrested three impaired drivers. Troopers also cited and released two individuals for possession of marijuana.
Arrested and Charges:
- Keith A. Luenebrink, 28, Monroe City, IN
- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated – Refusal, Class A Misdemeanor
- Outstanding Warrant out of Knox County
- William R. Thais, 63, Vincennes, IN (BAC .18%)
- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated, Class A Misdemeanor
- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated –Endangerment, Class A Misdemeanor
- Tanner M. Allen, 21, Vincennes, IN (BAC of .08%)
- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated, Class C Misdemeanor
Arresting Officers: Trooper Brock Buchanan, Trooper Jordan Lee and Trooper Hunter Manning
The Indiana State Police are committed to traffic safety and will continue to conduct saturation patrols and sobriety checkpoints to apprehend impaired drivers and to deter others from drinking and driving.