No new cases of Covid-19 have been reported by the Indiana State Health Department over the past 24 hours in Washington County. Also, no deaths have been reported in Washington County.
One new death was reported in Clark County, bringing the total there to eight.
Around the WSLM Listening area, there are now 23 total deaths.
There were 22 new Covid-19 cases reported in the area since yesterday.
In Indiana, there have been 556 new cases reported in the last 24 hours along with 55 new deaths.
There have been 2,907 new tests given around the state since Thursday.
Statewide totals are:
- 6,907 Total Cases in Indiana
- 300 Total Deaths in Indiana
- 35,040 Total Tests in Indiana
In the WSLM Listening area, totals today are:
Updated totals from around the WSLM Listening Area:
- Lawrence County – 59 total cases (up by 3 from Thursday)
- Jackson County – 57 total cases (up by 4 from Thursday)
- Scott County – 12 total cases (No change)
- Clark County – 104 total cases (up by 8 from Thursday)
- Floyd County – 93 total cases (up by 5 from Thursday)
- Harrison County – 50 total cases (down by 1 from Thursday)
- Crawford County – 12 total cases (up by 1 from Thursday)
- Orange County – 13 total cases (up by 1 from Thursday)
- Washington County – 23 total cases (No change)
Total deaths caused by Covid-19 in the WSLM Listening Area include:
- Lawrence County – 7
- Jackson County – 0
- Scott County – 2
- Clark County – 8
- Floyd County – 3
- Harrison County – 1
- Crawford County – 0
- Orange County – 2
- Washington County – 0