Pekin will be celebrating its 190th annual celebration of the 4th of July and if you’re going to participate in the parade, there are a few changes.
First off, you’ll need to fill out a registration form.
Also, entries should follow these rules:
1. Only one entry is allowed per entry form. Any with two entries on the same form will be discarded.
2. This form is for parade entities only. This form does not enter you in the Prince, Princess or Queen competitions.
3. KEEP MOVING through the parade and through the park. DO NOT STOP DURING THE PARADE. KEEP MOVING.
4. No throwing or tossing of candy, souvenirs or other giveaways.
5. Commercial floats are only allowed 2 floats per department.
6. There are no walkers allowed!!
7. Participants must follow the social distancing guidelines and stay 6ft apart at the parade line up as well as during the
8. Please be at the line up the morning of the 4th no later than 9:00AM.
9. If you do not register before the parade, you will NOT be allowed to participate!!!!! This year is Pre-Registration
Please mail in your forms to one of the addresses below
a. 102 Mahuron Dr, Salem IN 47167
b. 103 Kathy St, Salem IN 47167
For additional information or questions, please contact:
a. Tisha Coles 317-430-8277
b. Taylor Humphrey 812-896-5277