A 57-year-old Vincennes man was arrested last night on multiple drug charges.
Arrested and Charged was David Kolb, 57, 9040 US 41, Vincennes, IN
- Dealing Methamphetamine, Class 2 Felony
- Dealing in a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Class 3 Felony
- Possession of Syringes, Class 6 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine, Class 3 Felony
- Dealing Marijuana, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Marijuana, Class A Misdemeanor
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor
Last night at approximately 8:00, Trooper Vennekotter and Trooper Hurley responded to a residence located at 9040 US 41 near Vincennes to investigate a tip regarding illegal drug activity.
When troopers approached the residence, they detected the odor of marijuana coming from inside the residence.
Troopers identified the tenant as Kolb.
During a search warrant of Kolb’s residence, officers located approximately 24 grams of methamphetamine, marijuana, multiple pills, 13 syringes, drug paraphernalia, and over $500 in cash.
Kolb was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail where he is currently being held on bond.
Investigating Officers: Trooper Vennekotter and Trooper Hurley, Indiana State Police
Assisting Officer: Trooper Brock Buchanan, Indiana State Police
Assisting Agency: Knox County Sheriff’s Office