Free Covid testing begins this morning at the Washington County Fairgrounds.
There will be no cost for the test and children as young as two years old can be tested (with parental consent).
The testing clinic will be held:
- Tuesday, December 22nd from 9 AM-6PM
- Wednesday, December 23rd from 9AM-6PM
- Thursday, December 24th from 9AM-1PM
- Friday, December 25th CLOSED
- Saturday, December 26th from 9AM-6PM
Testing will be available to all members of the public regardless of symptoms.
Once tested, all individuals are to remain at homes in isolation until they receive their test results.
Hoosiers will not be charged for testing and insurance is not required. If you have private health insurance, please bring that information with you.
To find other testing sites around the state, visit www.coronavirus.in.gov and click on the COVID-19 testing information link.