Unbridled Eve Dance Tickets Offers Intimate Concert Setting and a Chance to Mingle with the Stars
May 3, 2016 (Louisville, KY) – Take part in a star-studded musical experience like you’ve never seen before. Dance tickets are still available for the Unbridled EveGala on Friday, March 6 at the Galt House Grant Ballroom, and grant access beginning at 10 p.m. With a cap of 1,000 guests, attendees will share an intimate, up-close evening with some of their favorite performers.
Scheduled performers include:
- Robin Thicke – Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter and multi-platinum recording artist whose hit Blurred Lines topped nearly every musical chart
- Wynona Judd – Kentucky native and American Country Music Award winner and multi-platinum recording artist
- Dennis DeYoung – Founder and lead singer of Styx whose songs like the chart-topping Lady and the popular Mr. Roboto cemented the band as a legendary 80’s and 90’s rock act.
- John Elefante – Singer/songwriter and lead vocalist for Kansas, known for such hits as Carry on Wayward Son, and Dust in the Wind
- Louisville Crashers – The premier Louisville-area cover band and a staple of the Unbridled Eve Gala
- DJ 2nd Nature – Rounds out the musical performance with his cutting edge video and musical mash-ups
****Unbridled Eve co-founders Tonya York Dees and Tammy York Day are available for interviews from now until Thursday evening, and will be at the Churchill Downs Backside on Thursday morning.
About Unbridled Eve
The Unbridled Eve Charitable Foundation® and Unbridled Eve® were founded by Tonya York Dees and Tammy York Day. Held on Derby Eve, this black tie-optional event brings guests and celebrities together in an elegant setting with Southern Charm. Proceeds from the Unbridled Eve Gala support Blessings in a Backpack, its primary beneficiary, and other worthy organizations.
Additional beneficiaries include: Blessings in a Backpack, Fund for the Arts, Epilepsy Foundation (Chicago), Kentucky State Police Trooper Island, Arrow Fund, Best Buddies, Boys and Girls Haven, Dogs Helping Heroes, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Metro United Way, Mom’s Closet, Neighborhood House, Super Student Athletes, Winter HAYven, Seven Counties, and USA Cares.