According to Washington County Clerk Stephanie Rockey, four local office holders filed Wednesday to run in the May 3 Primary Election.
Rockey said nobody filed in her office today.
Among those who filed on Wednesday was Washington Sheriff Brent Miller, who filed to seek re-election on the Republican ticket.
The deadline to file to be on the ballot is February 4 at noon.
Others who filed Wednesday were:
- Joshua G. Anderson- Washington Township Trustee- Republican
- Steven L. Anderson- Franklin Township Trustee- Republican
- Marsha Guthrie- Vernon Township Trustee- Democrat
On the ballot this year are the following positions:
- US Senate
- Secretary of State
- Auditor of State
- Treasurer of State
- State Senator #47
- State Rep. #73
- Circuit Court Judge
- Superior Court Judge
- District 2 Commissioner
- Council Dist. #1
- Council Dist. #2
- Council Dist. #3
- Council Dist. #4
- Township Trustees
- Township Advisory Board Members
- Town of Campbellsburg Clerk-Treasure
- Town of Campbellsburg Council Member
- Town of New Pekin Clerk- Treasurer
- Town of New Pekin Council Member At-Large
- Town of Saltillo Clerk-Treasurer
- Town. of Saltillo Council Member
Salem: 3 At-Large Seats
East Washington: Franklin Twp., Pierce Twp. and Jackson Twp.
West Washington: Brown Twp, Howard Twp., the Town of Campbellsburg and an At-Large seat.